Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium : Blanket Directive in Altium Winter 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCB Designers

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I have used Altium Summer 09. In Summer 09, I use the Directive known as "BLANKET" very much.

Now I am using Altium Winter 09 and I am unable to find the "Blanket" Directive.

Is there any change in Winter 09 or any replacement for Blanket Directive.

Looking forward for your help.

Regards,
Maqbool

Hi,

I am using AD12 and i have blanket directive, i think there is no change or replacement for blanket directive is done.

Try to find it in customize window DXP/customize, if you are not familiar with this one leave replay i will explain it in step by step.

regards
Anil

Hi,

I am using AD12 and i have blanket directive, i think there is no change or replacement for blanket directive is done.

Try to find it in customize window DXP/customize, if you are not familiar with this one leave replay i will explain it in step by step.

regards
Anil

Hello Anil,

Thank you for your reply, I will check it tomorrow and will let you know the status.

Regards,
Maqbool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back