Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

All transistors in the cutoff region

aishakhan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm simulating my design for designing an Instrumentation amplifier, but for some reason at this first stage where I have a transconductance amplifier with current mirror load and current source biasing, I've simulated the design in Virtuoso, but for some reason, all my transistors appear to be in cutoff region. Could someone please tell me what is wrong with my circuit?
Also, this is a design chosen from this paper: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/5635368 If anyone could help me with what is wrong with my design, I'd be grateful as I'm new to analog IC design. The circuit is shown below:
1709796840290.png

Yes, you were right, I didn't give any current setting for the current source I0. Thank you so much it worked.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: