Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Advantages of cooperation with top Chinese PCB desgn bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDADOC820

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does your company want to finish PCB design with 3000 pins within one week at your normal speed?
Does you company want to lower your price by 20% or 30%, while keeping profit higher than ever?
Do you have such clients as Intel, Panasonic, AMD, Huawei, Haier, TCL, Foxcnn, Mindray, and Fujitsu …
Does your design team have 80 professional designers?
Do you think that your company can win over the leading PCB design bureaus in China if your company is in China or if they are in your country?
If your answer to these questions above is "yes" then I have the duty to tell you that your company should cooperate with us.
We, Shenzhen EDADOC Technology Co.,Ltd, is the largest PCB designer in China with more than 80 professional engineers. Once cooperation is established between us, your company is destined to be more competitive than any other design organizations in your country than ever before because your design team is expanded, your lead-time shortened, price down, profit up, technological level elevated.
So if you are interested in having cooperation with us ,don't hesitate to contact me for more details.
Shenzhen EDADOC Technology Co.,Ltd
http://www.edadoc.com
Sales: Shunli He
Tel: 86-755-86024189
Fax:86-755-86024183
E-MAIL:hsl@edadoc.com. cn
Address: A1009, Skyworth building,Hi-tech Industrial Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Zip:518057

[/i][/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back