Not open for further replies.

faisal349

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have interfaced ATMega32 MCU with ADIS16362. I am facing a problem. When I make CS low and start reading data in burst-out mode, it gives garbage values, but when CS is continuously high, I get correct values but after some time there is a garbage data (0xFFFF) from all the output registers of ADIS16362 and it repeats so I give "high to low" transition to CS and it comes back to normal state but this happens after many iterations. This problem occurs very frequently. ADIS16362 operates in normal mode(SMPL_PRD = 0x01). THe sampling rate is set at 819.2 sps. SLP_CNT register value set to 0x0000.

First of all CS is not working as mentioned in datasheet for burst-out mode. Secondly, SLP_CNT register value is set to 0x0000 but when I give high to low transition to CS after garbage values are received, the chip comes back to normal state so I think the chip may going to sleep.

I have also read individual register(SUPPLY_OUT etc) (not burst-out mode) but the problem is the same.

https://www.analog.com/static/imported-files/data_sheets/ADIS16362.pdf

If anyone has any ideas kindly help me in sorting out the problem.

Thanks

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.