Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADE7763 Vrms Register Reading Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepak Rathore

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Friends,

I am Using ADE7763 for reading of Vrms,IRms and Power. I have Successfully establish SPI Communication bet'n renesas MCU and ADE7763().By reading the default values of registers.

After Setting initial configuration of ADE7763, i am reading Vrms Register(0x17) at 150VAC.
But when i did not give Channel 2 Vrms Input, then i got some decimal values on the Screen.
when i give Channel 2 Input and i increase VAC input 150 -200-250, it's reading are varying but in a very small range.
but when i decrease input form 150-100-50-30, my reading are not decreasing it steady at 150VAC.

so to trouble shoot this problem i check the hardware and Channel 2 input,it is varying from minimum to maximum range till 0.5VAC(Gain = 1 at channel 2). so i think my hardware is perfect.

so please help to trouble shoot this problem.
My Initial setting to ADE7763 is as follows.

Gain register(0x0F) = 0x00
Mode Reg(0x09) = 0x000C
interrupt Enable(0x0A) = 0x0010

So please help.

I have already seen the fully datasheet of ADE7763 and it's specifications, but i did not get anything about my the problem.

Please reply.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back