ehsan_r34

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulink adc

Hi everyone,

I want to simulate an integrating ADC with matlab simulink. Please help me how should I model the comparator,integrator and control logic?

Thanks

adc simulink

Thanx
But this program is a Sigma Delta ADC.

Please explain for me how should I model a counter that count the time of integration?

step 1: Vin connect to Integrator for a defined time.
step 2: -Vref connect to Integrator & counter start counting until the output of integator go to Zero.

matlab adc

Sorry: I misunderstood your question. I thought you meant sigma-delta (for some reason), but I realize now you really had said integrating ADC.

So, in this case, you are integrating the input. You compare the result of the integration to a reference value. When the result trips the reference value, you reset the integrator (with a single-slope ADC).[1] You count the times in-between integrator resets to determine the digitized value.

I'll see if I can whip something up to help you.

References
[1] **broken link removed**

Added after 1 hours 55 minutes:

https://www.circuitdesign.info/2008...-edaboardcom-question-adc-in-matlab-simulink/

adc in matlab

Thank you very much
It,s good specially your simulation.
But why the integrator isn't continus time? (1/s)

analog to digital converter in matlab

It is continuous-time (1/s). It also has a reset on it.

adc in simulink

Using veriloga to model is a good choice

simulink analog to digital converter

OK. Now I want to add an error to integrator such as opamp offset or saturation level.
What can I do?

matlab simulink adc

if I want to work with R and C model or other elements (in simscaps ;Electrical elements) in simulink, then How should I see the output?
The scope dosen't work!!

adc using simulink

Any one has the idea how to implement Dual band GSM jammer in Matlab Simulink.
Bands are: GSM 900 & GSM 1800.

Status
Not open for further replies.