Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] adc count swapping of two inputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavandrishti

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working on a atmega16l microcontroller. And my project is to display the humidity and temperature of in the room on an LCD screen.I'm taking adc input from humidity(0-5) volts DC and temperature sensor(0-0.5) volts DC.
And according to that I have to switch the room warmer and humidifier. But at present my controller is showing one problem that it is showing correct humidity all time, but approx about 1 time in six repetition the temperature adc input is flipped with the humidity adc input while humidity adc input remains the same.
For getting rid of this problem I have tried to change the port of both adc apart from each other but then also the problem remains the same.

Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.