Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about the simple Clocked RS NAND Latch

Status
Not open for further replies.

zydgyy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is a description about the clocked RS NAND Latch:
A major problem remaining is that this latch circuit could easily experience a change in S and R input levels while the CLK input is still at a logic 1 level. This allows the circuit to change state many times before the CLK input returns to logic 0.
, it is an excerpt from http://www.play-hookey.com/digital/clocked_rs_latch.html!
I just understand fully about, why cant this circuit change state manay times! Isn't it allowed to change state as long as the CLK is activate?!!!!?:cry:

What it says it what it mean and is correct too.

here is a much better place to learn about the Clocked RS NAND Latch **broken link removed**. **broken link removed** is a lot easier to follow than play-hookey. I use teahlab extensively. It's the best digital site I have found yet. You should check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.