Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About the operation of Prime Power Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

atena

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
prime power tools

Excuse me if i have posted the topic in wrong section. I'm having a big trouble with PrimePower tool of Synopsys. My company has been provided the full Synopsys tools through one investment of the Goverment, but according to the delay of other companies who also be provided this tools. The producer has not delivered us any training tutorial, they said that they will do it in August, that led to the fact that now i'm working with it like a blind.
I'm very curious in Prime Power and AMPS but as i've said i even dont know how to operate them, even before and after reading the SOLD pdf file...
So can anyone help me, send me the detailed operating steps in pp_Shell (GUI mode) window, it will be very nice for me if they are in image. Thanks alot, and sorry if i have troubled anyone.

In case those datas are space consuming, so plz send me through my yahoo mail:
andrew_nguyen85@yahoo.com

Again thank you so much.

prime power tutorial

There is tutorial lab under your install_dir/doc/pp.
You can follow it and ref to some usrguide.pdf and tutorial.pdf

primepower tutorial

Actually, even when i open the GUI mode of PrimePower, on the Tool Bar, the File not show " New script ", just only "Execute script" and "Close ". So is there any problem with the installation, i have tried to physically creat the new file but it failed. Plz reply me soon as possible. Thanks alot .

Added after 2 hours 2 minutes:

entropy said:
There is tutorial lab under your install_dir/doc/pp.
You can follow it and ref to some usrguide.pdf and tutorial.pdf

Thanks sir, i will look at those file and check. I will keep reporting . Actually it's too difficult to work without any proper training :D :D....

show tool prime power

I sent you some info to your e-mail.

I thought you needed info about PrimeTime, so check the second mail I sent you, not the first one!!!

diemilio

primepower synopsys

diemilio said:
I sent you some info to your e-mail.

I thought you needed info about PrimeTime, so check the second mail I sent you, not the first one!!!

diemilio

Thank you very much diemilio , actually the file u send me is also included in SOLD, but i havent read it carefully. I saw the first chapter and second one only theorical idea about static and dynamic power there, which are available in any VLSI book, so i skiped this document and switched to others. How careless was i.
Thanks very much everybody, wish u all and ur families have a very nice weekend. :D

what is the use of primepower tool

atena said:
Thank you very much diemilio , actually the file u send me is also included in SOLD, but i havent read it carefully. I saw the first chapter and second one only theorical idea about static and dynamic power there, which are available in any VLSI book, so i skiped this document and switched to others. How careless was i.
Thanks very much everybody, wish u all and ur families have a very nice weekend. :D

I'm glad the document helped.

Regards,

diemilio

power analysis tutorial +prime power

diemilio said:
atena said:

I'm glad the document helped.

Regards,

diemilio

I have tried, but it still not work, seriously i dont know what happen to it. I cant set the current design , so none of my code can be execute .
Plz, if possible give me the more proper guide if anyone of u can. Thanks alot, and hope that i havent troubled anyone too much.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back