Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about the connectors (100Ghz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neferet

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone tell me what kind of connectors can be used at frequecies up to 100 GHz? Is there a website of the manufacturer, how may I obtain them?

Thank you.

Dont know for 100 GHz but I worked near 40 GHz using K-connector.

neferet said:
Can anyone tell me what kind of connectors can be used at frequecies up to 100 GHz? Is there a website of the manufacturer, how may I obtain them?

Thank you.
:!::?::idea:

In general, from a physical point of view , as frequency increase as the guided wave media is preferred.
The technological progress continuosly move in advance the boundry, but it's unavoidable that the performances will be poor.

At present, 1.0 mm is the name of the expensive and fragile coax connector made by Agilent .
Connection discontinuity and repeatability are very better on WR10 rather than 1 mm coax.

Thank you guys, I will be waiting for any other suggessions too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back