Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about laser driving circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

higildedzest

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to design a power circuit for the laser which emit 650nm light steadily and it does't need the part of AC to DC.who can give me some advice or some circuit diagram.thank you very much![/url][/quote]

An easy one:
**broken link removed**

There are also more involved drivers on the same page.

thank you very much.

Added after 5 minutes:

but i can not open this link.can you give me some tip? thank you.

hi,buddy.i am waiting for your replay for many days,please give me an answer.thank you again.

If you have problems opening the link, You can download the page here.

thank you very much.
best regards!

Added after 21 minutes:

and now i have a another question,where did you get this materials?can you give me a link?i want to search smoething useful.thank you again.

Hai friend, You can get all the components from any electronic component vendors or for on-line purchases try Digi-key. On the other hand tell me where are you from and give me your list. Pay me the cost of the components and the postal charges. I can send it to you.

i am very sorry that i give you a wrong information.actually i want you tell me where you get the pdf which you gave me last time.can you give me a website link? i want to learn some detail about laser driving circuit by myself.thank you!
by the way, i came from changchun of china.

Hai friend,
It is the same link given by fsmyth, in the forum. I happened to open it and sent you a PDF. Any ways i had a request to you. I have a NIGHTSUN SD090 laser show equipment whose origin is CHINA. Its formware chip 89C52 is burnt and we dont get any spare chip for that. Can i expect any help in this regard from you?
Thanking you
Pranam

hi,thank you again and i also can't open this website.about your requst i will do my best to help you.

Added after 30 minutes:

now i give you some contact mothod:
Tel:020-62675333 62675366 87407825 62675399
Ext:Sales-8034 Project-8005 E-commerce-8003
Complaints:020-87408459 13302292266
Fax:020-87407453 62675311
E-mail: china@nightsun.com.cn Sales@nightsun.com.cn
Address:Nightsun Industral Park GuangLong Road,ZhongLuoTan Town,BaiYun Area,GuangZhou,China
and you can contact them with one of these information.if you also have problem with that,you can leave me a message about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.