Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About ic5141 schematic editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dongzz201

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have used IC5141 schematic composer editor to draw a circuit, using a library.
Now i want to change the new library, so the library name & N/PMOS symbol name are different from the previous those.
i want not to re-draw the same circuit. How will I do ?

i have used IC5141 schematic composer editor to draw a circuit, using a library.
Now i want to change the new library, so the library name & N/PMOS symbol name are different from the previous those.
i want not to re-draw the same circuit. How will I do ?

go to library manager and right click and hold ,u'll see it is written copy ,then click on that..
now u can change to any library with the a new name of course..........

if I understood right you have the new reference library (say newref) with another names of mos transistors.

Then you can proceed next way

1. copy all cells that you are using from oldref to newref
2. disable oldref in cds.lib
3. in your top schematic edit->search->replace: replace all instances with libname=oldref to libname = newref
4. again edit->search->replace: replace all cellname=oldnmos to cellname=newnmos
5. delete oldxmos cells from newref library

All it would work if the symbols of the mos transistors in both libraries have the same pin placement. Hopefully it helps.
regards

suppose you have prepared the newRef lib with the same cell name.

Now in LibManager, Edit - Rename Refrence Library

it will replace the reference library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back