Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about constant K filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

105s

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
constant k filter

anybody can give me some file about constant K filter?

constant k filter design

Hi,
check the book by Ryder on Network, lines and transmission. It is aold book but very useful.
brmadhukar

constant k filter calculate

Most books about filters or about transmission lines written prior to 1960 will have this as one of the chapters. Also, general handbooks on radio in this time period will have information.

If you have any specific questions I can help.

constant phase filter

yes.i have a question about constant K filter.

i want to use constant K filter to design a phase shifter.and you know, a constant filter can be transfer two kind of filter.low pass filter and high pass filter.

there will be some phase change between low pass filter and high pass filter. i need the phase.

but i don't know how to calculate the phase.

i upload a picture to explain my question.

please help me!

Added after 16 minutes:

PLEASE HELP ME

constant k high pass filter

These are T networks and you can do some easy hand calculations with two loop equations producing two simultaneous equations. Solve these for the transfer function. Be sure to include the source and load impedances (resistances).

What sort of phase shift do you want? There may be easier circuits. The low pass will have zero degrees at DC and 180 or so at the 3 dB cutoff frequency.

low pass filter constant k

i only can get two equation:
v1=i1*jwL1+(i1-i2)/(jwC1)
v1-v2=(i1+i2)jwL1

and how to get transfer function?how to get v2/v1? there are only two equation!
please tell me how to calculate the transfer function.

i need 90 phase shifer.and i use it in antenna feed.

transferfunktion v2/v1

For your low pass T and a 1 MHz frequency for the 90 degree phase shift, make each inductor 5.62 uH and the capacitor 4.5 nH. You can scale the frequency to whatever you want by scaling the component reactances to be the same at the new frequency. A more foolproof method is to use a quarter wave long piece of transmission line.

transfer function of a low pass filter k constant

how to express the phase difference? can you deduce it for me? i need more detail for it?

design equation of constant-k filter

You can calculate the transfer functions of both the circuits in the real and imaginary parts and then express in terms of phasor notation, which is |Magnitude|. phase angle°. Then the phase difference would be the differences in the angles when a similar input is given.

constant-k filter

can you list the transfer function for me?

i only can get two equation:
v1=i1*jwL1+(i1-i2)/(jwC1)
v1-v2=(i1+i2)jwL1

please tell me how to get the transfer function.

and the constant K filter can be use in AC? i want to design it for HF communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.