Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] a strange microcontrolle

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeyan_2015

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear guys

I have a chip,but the type was errased,no Logo,no type, so I wanna find the type of chip,It's very important to me !
And I list information about pin's function
And so many people tell me it's not a Microcontroller,it's like CPLD or other's programable device,

28 PIN SOP

1-4 pin input
5 pin 485 interface
6 pin 485 interface
7 pin GND
8-9 pin oscillator
10-14 output
15 pin output
16 pin output
17-18 pin output
19-20 pin output
21 pin VDD
22-28 pin output

MCU.jpg

For the manufacturer to have erased the part number it probably is a generic part. What is the product?

Brian.

The mcu can make 12 way pluse,and control the thyristor

I didn't yet get the point why you call it a "strange" microcontroller? It looks quite normal so far.

Go to Farnell or Mouser or Digikey to use their search mechanisms. Search for all microcontrollers in SOP28 housing. Then find the ones with GND on pin 7 and Vdd on pin 21. Fortunately his way you will narrow your search to a specific producer and uC family...

Status
Not open for further replies.