Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A strange error in SDK ([microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehdi1357

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody

I tried to implement a very simple Microblaze hardware on my custom board based on XC3S400 FPGA. But in the first step of developing code in the SDK environment I have faced with a strange error; after exporting my platform into the SDK environment and before any build command or any execution or even any developing code .I saw the “make:***[microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error2” in the Problems window.

I did the following steps:

1-Running the ISE 14.5.
2.Creating a New project based on XC3S400 in the “D:\TestMicroblaze” location.
3.running the “Embedded Processor” by executing “New Source” Command and create the “HwProcessor.xps”.
4.making Configure the “HwProcessor.xps” for 1 LED output in Xilinx Platform studio environment.
5.executing “Export hardware design to SDK” in the Project tab (in the Xilinx Platform Studio).
6.then the SDK environment appears on the screen.
7. setting my workspace path in the “D:\TestMicroblaze\Workspace”
8. adding new “Application Project” called “SwProcessor” with option of "Hello world" template.(I have never made changes in the Source codes)
9. Exactly after creating the project file and before any build command or developing code I saw a strange error : “make:***[microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error2” in the Problems window.

I would be grateful for your answers in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back