Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A question about TDA2822M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haytham-Sief

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working on a project including an audio circuit, The circuit consists of two stages: The 1st is a voltage amplifier using BJT tansistor, The 2nd is also voltage amplifier using op-amp. The output is only heard when it is connected on speakers with external electrical source( like computers speakers) but when it's connected directly to walkman speaker the sound is very very weak. Plzz I need a solution for such problem. Also if any one can tell me how to use the TDA2822M IC on the output of such circuit.

How to use TDA2822 you will find in its data sheet; link here:
https://www.st.com/stonline/books/pdf/docs/1462.pdf

As opamps have limited output current to mAs you will not be able to drive a speaker directly from them. If you connect your voltage amplifier to a computer speacer, it is different case because the input impedance of such a speaker (with built-in amplifier) is >10kΩ and it will accept levels from of typical audio standard ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back