Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Pulse Wave Modulator, advice needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilliers

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I was advised to seek information here regarding a Project I plan.

I am wanting to put together a simple PWModulator.

The Input would be a Pulsed Wave of varying widths.

The first requirement is to then apply a correction to this input by way of extending the widths by up to 40%.

There should be a pre-set variable resistor that is capable of changing the degree of variation. At no point is there to be a need to reduce the widths below that of the input.

Secondly, there is a requirement with another pre-set variable resistor to set the Threshold at which the variations are commenced. The commencement point over which modulation should begin would be limited to around the lowest 20% of the input signal widths.

Should anyone have any interesting suggestions as to how to set about the project I would be very interested to hear from them...

Status
Not open for further replies.