Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A good book for Verilog programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAlert

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
very good verilog book

Hi,

Can someone recommend me a good book learning Verilog...?

Thanks in advance.

There are some really nice tutorials at https://www.asic-world.com/verilog/ check them out. Since you are just starting out, those tutorials are very good and will give you a very good idea on actual programming rarther than reading some 100 pages and knowing nothing. After that pick any verlog book with examples and go through it, don't read just refer to it when you need them.

I am assuming you know how to design digital circuits(atleast basic level). Many make the mistake thinking that to learn verilog is to learn digital design. Infact you need to know digital design to code in verilog or else its going to be a long and hard road to take. Just brush up on digital deign basics and then start coding, don't read.

Dear samir Palnitkar is the one of the best book to learn Verilog.

Regards
Tauqueer

as you are abeginner the best book is
SMITH..it is simply superb

to get master in vhdl first try SMITH and then go for other books
BOOKS ON VERILOG
! SMITH

2Bhasker(very good book)
Verilog: Frequently Asked Questions: Language, Applications and Extensions
by Chonnad, Shivakumar S.; Balachander, Needamangalam B.;

verilog HDL by Palnitkar
verilog by Padmanabhan

Verilog Digital System Design by Zainalabedin Navabi is one of the best.

I have some E-BOOKs about the VERILOG,if you want them,please sent me a mail,I can send you as the attachments,my mail A.D. is
xiaocat85@yahoo.com.cn:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back