Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A freescale PLM reference design problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogobravo

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I am experiencing difficulties which I wasn't prepared to.
I designed board which is a copy of freescale PowerLine Modem ref design with Agilent's DAA HCPL-800J. So far so good. But my board doesn't receive anything. It transmits only!
I have also 2 demoboards from our local freescale reseller. I tested it with them.
The only modification I made is TxEnable signal from 56F801 inversion because in Agilent TxEnable is Active High. I measured the signals in my boards and in freescale boards...all levels, Vcc, peak2peak voltages of carrier frequency are absolutely the same!
with debugger i traced the initialization all the same again.The only difference is that in my ADCread Register I have only 0xF898 or 0xEDC0, in demoboards it is always different...
I did even reprogramme the CPU's in all board with my software. The result was the same. Demoboards OK, mine not OK. Where might be the problem? Are anyone here who is familiar with these hybrid controllers. I am using CW v5.0, Parallel JTAG/OnCE debugger.
Any help will be highly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.