Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89s51, 89s52 ISP through serial port or USB port

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinomycle

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
89s51 isp programmer

Hi all,
I need an 89s51, 52 ISP (SPI) which connects to the pc through serial port or USB port with the pc software.

I know there are parallel port based programmers available. the reason asking for serial or USB port is due to laptops nowadays doesn't have parallel port. it has USB port only. Since USB to serial port cable are available cheap, i can go for serial port also.

Please help me

thanks and regards
Dino joseph

89s52 isp

Hi,
See link below.
**broken link removed**

It can be use with usb to rs232 converter.

89s51 serial programmer

Hi,
thanks for the reply. but the links are not working in the 8052 website(the figure's and software) when i click the link

The requested file does not exist in this user home page directory FirmWare v1.4.zip

if any other link is there please send me

89s52 usb programmer

dinomycle said:
Hi,
thanks for the reply. but the links are not working in the 8052 website(the figure's and software) when i click the link

The requested file does not exist in this user home page directory FirmWare v1.4.zip

if any other link is there please send me
it opens intermittently on IE browser. Try it

89s52

Hai dinomycle
The link opens but the images are not available. When tried to download the .Zif file, this messgae come "The requested file does not exist in this user home page directory FirmWare v1.4.zip" and "The requested file does not exist in this user home page directory ISP_PROG v1.4.zip"

89s51 isp

pranam77 said:
Hai dinomycle
The link opens but the images are not available. When tried to download the .Zif file, this messgae come "The requested file does not exist in this user home page directory FirmWare v1.4.zip" and "The requested file does not exist in this user home page directory ISP_PROG v1.4.zip"
I have successfully opened the site few times y-day (2nd march). even today after few additional trials
here is a copy. enjoy
Sarma

dinomycle

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
89s51

thanks mvs sarma
after downloading the file i was able to download the software.

89s52+isp

Hi, check this link:
**broken link removed**
It is correct, there are all info.

I build this programmer however i don't programming the flash yet, I will do it next week

isp_prog v1.4.zip

dinomycle said:
Hi all,
I need an 89s51, 52 ISP (SPI) which connects to the pc through serial port or USB port with the pc software.

I know there are parallel port based programmers available. the reason asking for serial or USB port is due to laptops nowadays doesn't have parallel port. it has USB port only. Since USB to serial port cable are available cheap, i can go for serial port also.

Please help me

thanks and regards
Dino joseph

Hi Dino
This cheap **broken link removed** should help
Regards

isp 89s51

Hai friends
Here is an USB based Programmer for 89S with ISP support, with schematics, firmware and the programming software. Enjoy

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.