Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89S51, 89S52 ISP Programmer using serial port or USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am new one to programmers.Can you provide the source code for this programmer?
thanks in advance....

i am new one to programmers.Can you provide the source code for this programmer?
thanks in advance....

many posts are there related to this
please search in this forum

Attachments

• isp.zip
    203.4 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: jaiju

jaiju

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks for your quick reply........
But i need "SOURCE CODE" of this project in order to make a USB programmer.
It will be more helpful if you can provide the C file for 8051 controller.
with thanks
jaiju.

source files are available in these sites
please find the attachment

Attachments

• isp sites.rar
    398.5 KB · Views: 220

No...All are providing source file for controller.
But no one providing the source code for the software which runs on computer..

The link i have posted above has the software for PC. Check that out properly. Personally i have used it also.

yes yes...But that all are software setups(.exe files),not source code.
I need source code for editing the project ......
thank you.

program the chip with code you know. Lock the chip. Now read the chip. Post the code here. I will bet you that the code is 00010203040506.......

compare the two files. they won't be the same. EVEN THOUGH THE EZDL4.exe program gives a message "lock failed" it still works. The atmel code in the programmer takes care of locking the device. It is very reliable and works well.

lock is working now thanks

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

No...All are providing source file for controller.

i can help you on this

I saw a USB 8051 and avr programmer from a chinese website.
This programmer is free include firmware and schematic.
It can program many 8051 type from many company such as ST, Winbond, Atmel etc and The Atmel AVR.
I'm going to made it for about 3USD.
I forget the website but I will find it again in my PC.
And I will post the result when it's done.

hello ctownsend
good work
realy appreciated
if u mix these two programmer it will become one fo the best programmer that will burn atmel C and S series and will fulfill the demand of many students

**broken link removed**
and
**broken link removed**

hello ctownsend
good work
realy appreciated
if u mix these two programmer it will become one fo the best programmer that will burn atmel C and S series and will fulfill the demand of many students

**broken link removed**
and
**broken link removed**

that is what this is, (the ez4). I didn't combine the two (The 89C series with the 89S series) because this way, the programmer is really easy to build. It is meant to be an ISP programmer, so you don't have to remove the chip from your board just to program it.

here u can find the solution u must first stablish a avr programmer then use it to program 8051 using usb port

http://www.8051projects.info/content/8051-tools/14-usb-8051-avr-programmer.html

here u can find the solution u must first stablish a avr programmer then use it to program 8051 using usb port http://www.8051projects.info/content/8051-tools/14-usb-8051-avr-programmer.html
Why go else where while you have it on EDA board too. Here is the threda related to the same with 3 pages of discussions.
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/157151/
Cheers

Hi in the circuit diagram what is connected at the pins p1.4,p1.5,p1.6,p1.7 (MISO,MOSI,SCK,RST)

Sir,
I am a new user of forum and Microcontroller also.May i please see the diagram layout you have done ? And please tell me the procedure shortly ? In gif file SCK,MISO,MOSI and RST of 8051 is connected to a port labeled 1...6,and the port have GND at 4 and Vcc at 6, what does that mean ? Here 89s52 should be connected 89s52's SCK,MISO,MOSI and RST port. But what about 4 and 6 ? You told "you need pull up resistor p1.4 to p1.7 and few further modifications like connect 4 and 6 of serial port and connect 7 and 8 serial port ." Can you please provide real total diagram please ? and all instructions,Please ? what about the other pins of the slave 89s52 ? How Slave will be placed ?
As soon as possible...
I really need this.
Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Sir,
To program one chip if it is needed to program another chip before, then why should we need double chip ? Why we don't program our needed chip first?
Please, tell me... i am totally new,please.
I really need some help.
I have no one near to me known much about microcontrollers.
But i have started two projects and need to complete in 04-11-2012.
Even i also need to know about PIC 16F877A. How to program it easily ?
Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.