Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 rpm program in assembly language

Status
Not open for further replies.
How i can use hyper-terminal to view this data that i have sent ? and when i use virtual terminal in proteus simulation then i see my previous data continously.....

sir plz help me..........my rs-232 circuit is ok...my jz863 transceiver is working properly but problem is that my data is not displaying on hyper terminal...baud rate is also ok...what will i do??.....

Your sentences and short forms dots and dashes make the text little difficult to understand. If your questions are clear I am sure the issues will be resolved faster, please consider.
Raoof

Kirti Gholap
If you could tell what exactly you wish to implement, the replies would be of direct use and straight.
Do you mean to say you wish to use 2 line 16 character LCD display in 4 bit mode to display a test ?

Status
Not open for further replies.