Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

48V/10A battery charger help urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

zio_nneo

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
scr battery charger schematic

Hi everybody
I need circuit help regarding the 48V/10A.Can anybody help me on this.

scr battery charger 48v

How many times do you want to ask this question and in how many places

you asked it here

and here

I did offer to help Has I have got a pulse transformer design and a working 48V thyrisistor board (current limit/float/reverse battery protection) but only working PCB I have not got the schematic for it yet just half way through reverse engineering it and it does not have pulse transformer on it.

Most of the post I have read of your is I need i need Do you want everybody to do the work for you and you just sit back.

How much do you want to pay for the design I have ?

means I asked you if you wanted to share your schematic I have 3/4 SCR design and just wanted to see how you did yours and you could not even be botherd to reply to it and ask again here a few day later

I geuss we will see in another section I need 48V/10A charger with all these features.

battery charger scr

zio_nneo I thought this was urgent ?

ask for help but not come back a total waste of space

even if you have sorted a message would not go a miss to say you sorted it

you idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back