Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433 mhz rec and transmit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronydc

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
transmitting audio 433mhz

dear friends.
i m doing a project on transmitting a temperature data ( in the form of voltage)
through readily available tx and rx. modules of 433mhz. pair.

my question is -- is the encoder and decoder chips are must at both the ends of rx and tx ..?
without the encoder can't i transmit the temperature data voltage comming out of the op-amp pins to the reciver and reciver can fed that to a microconteroller .?

In short i am stuch at the data trsnsmission point. my tx and rx have "data" pins available.. does that mean a "serial data " ..? i mist need to feed the serial data to the tx .?

please advise.. friends.
if some one have ckt diagrams related to this and if some one done the work previously in this area.

-- thanks in advance.
-- Awaiting rony

problém s aurel 433

Usually such modules have the signal path AC coupled, in this case you cannot transmit a dc voltage. This is why they ask for data.
I know that some modules from Aurel are DC coupled, but foresee some noise on the DC coltage on the output of the receiver due to noise and disturbs.
Usually is better to encode the DC voltage and transmit it as a serial data.

Mandi

The simplest way to transmit a DC value over the air is to convert it into audio frequency which is modulating an RF carrier.
On the receive side you can use after the demodulator, an audio BPF or a tone decoder (e.g. NE567) to select the modulating frequency (which corresponds to the initial DC voltage).

Status
Not open for further replies.