Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can we publish three to four papers in same IEEE journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

raju_kambar

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed Radio Frequency power amplifier at 2.4 GHz with different topologies. I wish to submit my designed 3 RF power amplifier to IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components letters in a one or two months gap.
Can we submit our designed work with same RF power amplifier with different topologies. Is there any chance of rejecting my paper with same topic with different topologies and different results, because authors are same , topic is same with different topologies and different results.
If you have anybody experience with the IEEE journals. Can you clear my doubts.

Is there any chance of rejecting my paper with same topic with different topologies and different results, because authors are same , topic is same with different topologies and different results.

Yes, this will for sure be rejected. To get your paper published, it must be relevant, new scientific work. You better combine all your results into one paper, and make it very clear how this is different from work published earlier by other authors.

Yes, this will for sure be rejected. To get your paper published, it must be relevant, new scientific work. make it very clear how this is different from work published earlier by other authors.
Topic may be same, but I used different topologies in a single design. Fabricated results are much much better than the earlier author papers.
Even better results than the earlier authors paper with different methodologies used also will also reject.

My suggestion: I believe the first goal should be getting 'one' published. After you are done answering the reviewers' questions, and the paper is finally accepted, then think about the next paper.

If you think your findings are worth more than one publication, just go slow and one by one. Submitting 3 at the same time will not be a good idea, IMO.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back