Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

publishing in journals for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajrox

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am an under-graduate student(last year) in electronics & telecommunication.

I wanted to know where can I publish my own paper/article (this would be my 2nd paper- I published my 1st in a relatively unknown journal).

I know about IEEE potentials.But what are some other options?

As far as I know IEEE is a good place for puplishing your paper and it is not that hard. One tip for you is look for IEEE call paper which when they have conferences they ask if people have paper wanna publish and they are not very strict about when the paper is published in a conference.

thanx alqhtani & fredd
one question do you have to be a speaker at these conferences or just submit your manuscript?

ajrox, I am a bit surprised about your question.
For my opinion, writing a paper on a certain subject requires a deep knowledge about the present status - that means: to know about all earlier relevant contributions in the particular technical area.
It is necessary to explain how and why your contribution can add some relevant and new information to the whole subject.
And if you know these related journal contributions - you automatically will know which journals are suitable.

thanx alqhtani & fredd
one question do you have to be a speaker at these conferences or just submit your manuscript?

either oral presentation or poster presentation.
i suggest you talk to your adviser/s regarding your plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back