Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3-level SPWM inverter in Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

insert_coin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
3-level SPWM inverter

Hi everybody. I´m new in these forums but i was following you because i´m working in my project and i saw that you hace some useful topics ( sorry for my english)

I´m working in a simulink model of a three level SPWM inverter DC-AC. But i have problems in my design because when i simulate the system the output of one phase (phase a) it´s not symmetrical to 0.

i mean for example the maximun value of the current could be 2kA and the minimun 4kA. The rest of the phases work good i don´t know why?

The system is a three level inverter conected to a grid.
Vdc:1200
Vl_l grid =690.
And in the middle i put a filter LcL filter.

The thing is that i abserved that if i put more resistance in the circuit for example 0.02 ohms per phase more or less the system works perfectly. But know the values calculated for the filter are around 4e-4 ohms ad i can´t change them.

One friend told me that it could be possible because the saturation of the inductances because i fed directly 1200 volts to the inductances.

I´m working in plecs.

Thank you for your time... regards...

Thank u for your time.
:cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back