Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] 3 input free frequency I need to do measure

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifbd3344

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:|I want to measure three input frequency of the PIC microcontroller. That I want to say I have 3 input signal that have various input frequency. I need to measure them. Can I do it using one microcontroller?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: You don't give us any information. Like frequency. Or amplitude. Or waveform.

I have 3 input frequency like 10hrz, 15hrz and 12hrz. I want to showing up on a display the average frequency of 3 input signal. Do you understood?

I have 3 input frequency like 10hrz, 15hrz and 12hrz. I want to showing up on a display the average frequency of 3 input signal. Do you understood?
usie a dsPIC to acquire blocks of data using 3 ADCs and do an FFT on them

for example the plot below shows a the results of a dsPIC acquiring blocks of 1000samples/second, doing an FFT and sending the results (frequency and phase) to a PC for plotting

fft.jpg

i am using PIC16F690. I want to generate variable frequency PWM in background.
eg.
30khz for 10msec
45khz for 10msec
65 khz for 10msec
in while loop and in background. we can use other timer also so plz give me the suggestion to make it feasible...

Status
Not open for further replies.