Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

26 GHz RF connector type identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

conn_find

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I found the following connector on a industrial level measurement device. This connecter is plugged into a horn antenna. According to the datasheet of the device, the measurement device emits 26 GHz RF pulses. Therefore this one should transfer 26 GHz signal to the antenna.

I tried to identify this connector on many connector manufacturer websites & ended up with no success.

The closest one I found was QMA.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QMA_and_QN_connector
QMA's are rated only up to 18 GHz.

Could anyone tell me what's the type/name of this connector?

2014-09-025.jpg
20140411_155450 - Copy.jpg

cheers,

are you looking for part number of this connector, or searching if this connector really work at 26Ghz ?
if the second, you can measure the size of pin and dielectric of this conn, so in cst, obtain the cut off freq.

are you looking for part number of this connector, or searching if this connector really work at 26Ghz ?
if the second, you can measure the size of pin and dielectric of this conn, so in cst, obtain the cut off freq.

hi moreho,

Thanks for the reply.

The connector should work at this frequency. I replaced this one with a 2.92 mm connector and used a spectrum analyzer to view the signals generated by the device. The device generates 26 GHz pulsed signal. So this connector should work at that frequency.

Actually I need to find from where I can buy this one and a datasheet.
I contacted many connector suppliers, but they couldn't find it.

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.