Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Component Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkelly

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello! I've recently taken an interest in a battery-powered 915MHz ISM-band radio identification tag. In looking at photos of the PCB online, I've noticed the following component very clearly in the RF path:

1650849465155.png

I'm not familiar with the logo at the top of the part, nor even this package. I was thinking it's maybe a TXCO? But it has more leads than I'd expect for that. The 915G marking seems directly correlated to the 915MHz operating frequency, but searching around for the package markings hasn't yielded anything.

Any ideas?

It's difficult to say but seems a 915 MHz SAW/BAWFilter. It cannot be a TCXO because 915 MHz is too high for TCXO. It has one input and one output so it's probably a Filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.