Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2500 Mhz antenna help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raticus

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys

Please help me with some advice on external antenna construction for my
wireless modem.
The freq. is 2500 Mhz.

Cheers
Raticus

Hi
Maybe the good choice is microstrip or dipole

Good one,Medap.Thanks.

Cheers
Raticus

Useless post.
Warning!

--
makswell

Can u tell the requested Polarization, Impedance Bandwidth and Gain?

Regards
Lupin

Thanks for replying to my request,Lupin.

I will have the specs within 18 hours.

Cheers
Raticus

Sorry makswell,but if you fail to thank people for giving you good advice, then I disagree.

You can take all my points if you like,but I still think it is decent and polite to say Thank You Medap.I have donated 50 points to you.

Raticus

Raticus,
Makswell is aplying the Elektroda rules. You should read them ! Of course it is polite and even indicated to thank people for helping you, and as it is stated in the rules, there are two ways for that: PM the user or donate him points. The rules "no thank you" and "no useless messages" are clear enough in my opinion. Disregarding the Elektroda rules will conduct you to more warnings and eventually to ban. Try to comply with the rules as we all do.

/pisoiu

Hi all!

Thanks ' pisoiu ' for your answer.

Raticus, I don't want your points. All moderator's purpose is to keep the topics as readable as possible. That's why all unwanted post are tried to eliminate.
As ' pisoiu ' said, there are other ways other than fill forum with unnecessary posts.

I ask you to read the forum's rules carefully before posting. There are said very clearly, what are wanted and unwanted posts. I'm sure you understand, what I have said. I hope that this
' case ' is now closed.

--
makswell

Lupin

Unfortunately,I can get no intelligence from my wireless provider regarding their antenna,so I am just going to build a helix as described in the link above,and see how it goes.

Cheers
Raticus

I suggest you to use PIFA antenna. It's gain is higher than dipole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back