Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

network on chip(noc)topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

diod

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i want choose topic for my homework project about noc.but i dont khow more about noc and i am not interested in noc.but i have to do my homework.please say topic about noc that it has new journal
thanks

Network-on-Chip (NoC) is an emerging paradigm for communications within large VLSI systems implemented on a single silicon chip. Traditionally, ICs have been designed with dedicated point-to-point connections, with one wire dedicated to each signal. For large designs, in particular, this has several limitations from a physical design viewpoint. The wires occupy much of the area of the chip, and in nanometer CMOS technology, interconnects dominate both performance and dynamic power dissipation, as signal propagation in wires across the chip requires multiple clock cycles.
NoC links can reduce the complexity of designing wires for predictable speed, power, noise, reliability, etc., thanks to their regular, well controlled structure. From a system design viewpoint, with the advent of multi-core processor systems, a network is a natural architectural choice. A NoC can provide separation between computation and communication, support modularity and IP reuse via standard interfaces, handle synchronization issues, serve as a platform for system test, and, hence, increase engineering productivity.

hi dear yadavvlsi
thanks for your explain.now which topic i can choose for my project?

First tell me your requirements. What is your criteria for choosing the topic? What is the time limit you have to complete?

i want topic tht it is easy.and i have to find new credible article about noc and i have to study it and with that softwate or tool that is in that article i do my project.i dont like this topic(noc).but i must pass it.then i need easy topic .i have 1 month to do it.with lots of other course.

I prepared Network on Chip as my current topic seminar during my masters. I am attaching my report.

Attachments

• Network on chip.pdf
    272.8 KB · Views: 180
  • References.pdf
    21.8 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: scl and diod

diod

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

scl

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i have to finde article.your topic about noc was what?our book is this and it is better to choose article about one of this topic.

Attachments

• NoC-Proff-peh.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 210

Diod thanks for sharing a small book.

Status
Not open for further replies.