Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

220 volt voltage stabilizer for wind generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

boetaw

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tl594 application

I want to construct 220 volt output stabilizer for wind generator input may between 30 volt to 220 volt. Pls help me

flyback inverter 220volts

What you need to investigate are switching boost convertors. Visit websites of Switching IC manufacturers like National Instruments, Maxim, ST, Philips etc and look at the data sheets. You will find application circuits that will meet your needs.

220 voltage stabilizer

Ya use a convert boost DC-DC!
You should use a powerMosfer with vds>440V like a IRF443 or something :)
And my suggestion is TL594 and a UCC27324P to control it! If you need schematics contact me! i made some of this

220 volts voltage stabilizer

What do you need, AC or DC? If DC you can use buck-boost converter or flyback converter. If AC may be you can use motorized AVR or Step-up transformer with relay and voltage detector like in avr

Status
Not open for further replies.