Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Warfare: the radar attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

snmeciut

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
after RADAR invention the ways to RADAR attacks developed.

this ways is the electrnic warfare.

this ways consist of : RGPO,VGPO,DRFM,Jammer that placed on airpalne or scort airpale that RADAR could not detect airplane so easily and is defense for airplanes or weapons.

have you worked on this systems.

rgpo ew 101

Deeply involved in Electronic Support Measure and Electronic Counter Measures. And You?

jammer drfm

satellite said:
Deeply involved in Electronic Support Measure and Electronic Counter Measures. And You?
Do you can share good books about Support Measure and Electronic Counter Measures? Thanks

Re: Electronic Warfare

orikfa said:
satellite said:
Do you can share good books about Support Measure and Electronic Counter Measures? Thanks

look: Part VIII Radar in Electronic Warfare

djalli said:
orikfa said:
satellite said:

h**p://
look: Part VIII Radar in Electronic Warfare

It contains not many infos. A book entirely dedicated to electronic warfare should be better.

i researched in this field for about five years,in fact the ways of EW you mentioned is the cheater ways of the electronic,but the most usefull way of the EW is the noise JAMMER,sometimes it is called the oppressed jammer!
EW include two important face,the EA and the electronic reconssiance,if you want to decide to attack your enemy,so you should
know the working fequency of the radar of the enemy,and also you should know the position,if you cannot know this information,you cannot attack the enemy efficiency,because you attack at first and cannot dumb the enemy,then you will expose youself!
so much for this time

Dear friends,

many of the books on Electronic Warfare have been published by Artech-House but are not available as e-book.

I believe that the most introductory book is the one of Filippo Neri, now at it second edition.

Nevertheless I have some unclussified report and thesis in electronic format and I welcome the idea of sharing the material.

I begin with a thesis on effect of jamming on radars.

Satellite,

do you have reports on Digital Radio Frequency Memories (DRFMs)?

Thanks

the DRFM is simple,the theory is simple,only the engineer is quite complex,because the LO and the ADC ,DAC is quite strigent

Hi to all,
How a passive RADAR Seeker works? any doc about that can help me a lot.

Thanks in Advance.
KMPA

springf2000 said:
the DRFM is simple,the theory is simple,only the engineer is quite complex,because the LO and the ADC ,DAC is quite strigent

It is a good challenge for an engineer, do you can share any books about electronic warfare?

snmeciut,

you originated this topic and never replied.
Do you have any material to share on the techniques you listed?

Can anyone give info on counter-countermeasures (ECCM)?

abot the EW book:
because this is the topic about the military,if y have the project about the DRFM,please contact me,i cannot say any words about this technology there frankly!

Dear Friends,

I never found the book

Edward J. Chrzanowski
Active Radar Electronic Countermeasures (Artech House Radar Library)
Publisher: Artech House Publishers; (January 1, 1990)
ISBN: 0890062900

can you help me?

Look at www.rfcafe.com, there are some link to point mugu, an american base specialized in Electronic Warfare.

Mandi

Dear FANT,

can you provide the direct link,
RF cafe has so mach material and link that I have not been able to find it.

do you have any info about jammer design in general....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back