Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[200 pts] Layout Finishing Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdvaRes

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi members,

Who can refers me to advanced materials/tutorials regarding layout finishing i.e the design of seal-rings, rings, padding etc.

I'm familiar with Cadence Virtuoso and I heard that it can be used for that purpuse. Is it enough to use Virtuoso ? I'm also very curious about the other tools used, the design flow etc.

Where can I find a tutorial for seal-rings (rings, pad) design from scratch using Vituoso (or other tools than Virtuoso)?
Is there a free library containing elements for high speed design of ring, sealring etc ?

I'll be very greatfull if anyone share his experience in that field.

Contact me in PM or by mail if you like.
email:
master_picengineer@yahoo.fr
I'll donate 200 pts for real help.

The complete flow is being developed with opensource edatools at www.rtl2gates.com. You can post any specific projects under the misc section of the forum at www.rtl2gates.com

-D

AdvaRes

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back