Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2.4Ghz wireless LAN amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

scart

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
schematic ne6510179a

i need to build a 2.4Ghz wireless LAN amplifier for wi - fi aplications and i need help

i wonder if anybody have a schimatic or circuit digram

any idea will be helpful

regards

power amp. pleas?

is it posibel to built it?

You might need a load pull system to find the optimum load. If it is very hight power (200W or so), you might need some kind of linearization technique. How much power do u need?

not that much power i need 1 to 2 watt maximum output power

You need to use a transistor/FET with a p1 compression point about 6 dB higher than your desired power. There is a GaAs FET from CEL, NE6510179A, which has a power of 3 watts. You might be able to use this FET for 1 watt PA. Also, there are many MMIC at this power range. Why dont you use MMIC instead?

You can also try EC2612 from UMS.

/k

in wireless lan there is transmit and recive intervals so how could i seperat between Tx and Rx periods? so if i swicht it between tx and rx periodicaly the link will be half duplex ? half the speed of the original linke

thanks for your helpe

I am also interested in a schematic... someone has a amplifier for 2,4Ghz and 5GHz ?

Dear Scart

You can use a directional coupler to detect the signal direction and then use a switch to switch between tx and rx path. you might loss some part of the starting frame but it is ok since the upper layer protocol allows you to loss some.

SEE THE ATTACHED DIAGRAM....
AND BY THE WAY,YOU CAN USE RF DIODES AND ITS SUB-CIRCUITS TO USE
AS A POWER AMPLIFIER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back