Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

making 89s51/52 89s8253 /8253 programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

harishwww

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi experts
i want to make 89s51/52 89s8253 /8253 programmer using serial port can anybody suggest me how to build few days ago i have build 89c51/52 programmer
harish

harishwww said:
hi experts
i want to make 89s51/52 89s8253 /8253 programmer using serial port can anybody suggest me how to build few days ago i have build 89c51/52 programmer
harish

for 89s51/52 only.

Added after 3 minutes:

santoshaxl said:
i suggest you to make this one

santoshax that programmer does not work. have you tried it? Lots of problems/bugs in the PC application. The code for the MCU is also very sloppy. You may/may not get it to work, but it will be troublesome.

I WASTED a lot of time on this programmer before I decided to build my own.

not working ! i think ctownsend is correct what should i do now?

ctownsend said:
harishwww said:
hi experts
harish

for 89s51/52 only.

Added after 3 minutes:

santoshaxl said:
i suggest you to make this one

santoshax that programmer does not work. have you tried it? Lots of problems/bugs in the PC application. The code for the MCU is also very sloppy. You may/may not get it to work, but it will be troublesome.

I WASTED a lot of time on this programmer before I decided to build my own.

thanks for alarming me i was planning to make today i have same problem fren i want to make same programmer like harish .
thanks

i think he is looking for serial programmers

Added after 48 minutes:

will this work i haven't tried but here is the one

harishwww

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
ya i want serial programmer but i'll try both Ianp,santoshaxl suggestion both

mr qwertyuiop415263 harishwww is a future engineer ,he/she should know how to construct a programmer from root level buying a programmer is not a solution, can you suggest him how to build a programmer ?????

qwertyuiop415263 said:
Man don't waste you time in these stuff. buy a programmer from market and make something with it. :D
Experimenting is always welcome as knowledge gained from such projects is just indispensible. No problem even one fails for 100 tries, one sucess will bring smiles and confidence in an enthusiast. Readymade products will be always available whenever one decides to go for.
Fir just ISP programming of AVR and 89Sxx a cheap USBASP may be easily modified by its firmware. The discussion of 2 pages about the topic may be found here

Cheers

whole day effort i have found this **broken link removed**
will this work pranam77 ji
i think this must be the final solution for this topic

Yes it is working. I have personally built it and was tested with most of the AVR's and 89S Series. Before that i had constructed the USBasp and then i started that thread to see wether the 89 series can be also incorporated as some chineese company had included that in their design by that time. And one fine day we had the files required for the modifications. Thus go ahead. Good luck.

well initially i have some problems with serial isp mentioned in 8052.com. it works well now. use the same circuit values, it will definetly work.

regards
kj

ya it work . i suggest this programmer with only xp2k operating system .

here is it

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 229

of course 11.0592mhz. used for both micro ocntrollers

Hi there
I have been using SmartPro S51 and quite happy with it. Its simplest and does what it says. I have tried other free serial port programmers available on the internet but dont have a serial port in my laptop. USB-Serial converters are a bit doggy for these programmers. I would highly recommend SmartPro S51 for programming AT89S devices
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.