Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100 HFSS Tips avaiable for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeboraHarry

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
100 HFSS Tips available for download

I came across this, which is a collection of 100 HFSS tips.

**broken link removed**

Unfortunately, most of the text is in Korean, but all the menus are shown in English, as I assume there is no Korean-language version of HFSS. It is semi-useful to me, even though I don't know Korean. But does anyone have an English version?

There are 100 tips on products like Maxwell and others.

**broken link removed**

There seems to be quite a few interesting things on the Korean ansoft or ansys web sites, which are available for download, but are not on the ansys.com web site, such as Ansoft Designer SV, which is in English and can be downloaded from:

**broken link removed**

The interface on that is remarkably similar to that of HFSS.

Anyway, if you have some time to spare, a browse of the Ansys and Ansoft web sites in Korea might be useful. If you find any goodies, perhaps you can add them to this thread!

Good luck.

Deborah

If you go to HFSS help, and hit search (HFSS14). You will see a hyperlink for "Introduction to HFSS" in the right window. This document is fantastic resource for all boundaries, excitations, solvers, etc.

Have Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back