Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1.5 KW switching regulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 1500W for P(out) . 90% for Efficiency . and 50V for Vin . and the result is 33A .

Hi
How you calculated 33 A ? ( my mean is what is your formula ? can you show me , the steps of your design? thus i or the others can correct them .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

the first formola in the blow link .

I found a 3 winding transformer for LTSpice .Is it suitable for full bridge?. I want to change its parameters . how can I do it?

Attachments

• LTspice libraries.rar
    21.7 KB · Views: 64

I went to " power sim " sait . and the sait's designer software's result is in attached file . the result is approximately similar to my design . but there are some difference such as L19 and C29 parts . is feedback proper for me? how aboat snubbers?

Attachments

• power sim designed full bridge for project.jpg
    power sim designed full bridge for project.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 89

where is the Mastes of Power supplies?

Hi again
I'm a bit confused that what is your clear problem , right now ?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Goldsmith ,
I am tring to design a true circuit and then I simulate it for my project . and at final I will built this . my problemes with the circuit is in Previous comments.

Last edited:

please help me to design a linear power supply with output voltage of 2v to 25v dc. O

Hi All,

Hi please help me to design a linear power supply with output voltage 2v to 25v dc. Output power > or equal to 1.0 watt, output ripple < or eual to 50m V(peak to peak), Load regulation < or equal to 0.2%, Line regulation < or equal to 50mv/v

Thanks

Dear ronish
Hi
At first , it think you'd better to create new thread .
Anywhere , if you want linear regulators , try LDO what is good for your aim .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.