Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0-20mV programabble power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutta

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
0-20mv

hi everybody i am a student, i have to do 0-20mV power supply but i dont know how can i do? pls help me

{thanks}

0-20mv power

One option is to employ a digital potentiometer, use 5V voltage reference and reduce the digital potentiometer output from 0-5V to 0-20mV by 2-resistor voltage divider ..
Another option is to use a digital to analog converter and again reduce its output voltage form whatever it produces (0-5V, for example) to 0-20mV using 2-resitor voltage divider ..
In both cases, if required, you can use a rail-to-rail voltage buffer-follower to ensure that your 0-20mV voltage source behavies like a voltage source ie. it has very low output impedance ..

Regards,
IanP

mutta

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
0-20mv power supply

can you send me circiut schema pls really i dont know i am beginer

Cutting story short, this is what I meant ..

Regards,
IanP

thank you so much man, have a nice day

Added after 13 minutes:

so can i ask? this circuit is sensible computation? for example 1mV,2mV,3mV,4mv....20mV?

can we do it with wheatstone bidge ?

use a microcontroller and a dac.....u can controll voltage from 0 to 5 volts....
then use a resistor divider network to get 20mV at full 5V input....then use a voltage follower if u want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.