Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

strange things of my at89c5131 code

Status
Not open for further replies.

pioneer_yang

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, Friends

I use the free code c5131-usb-kbd-stand-alone-1_0_2 to develop my own at89c5131 usb keyboard. I modify the code in the usb_task.c to let the at89c5131 detect more peripheral devices. then I meet a very strange thing:

if let it only detect two joystick input, it work ok, and the output is right.
But if I add more detection to the third joystick, the output to computer is not right.
the output from the first joystick even can output the value of the third joystick.

I do not know why, is it the problem of keil software? who can help me out. My project should be finished on next monday..

Save me

Jason:cry::cry::cry::cry:

hey in principle you shouldnt have a problem and nothing comes to mind immediatedly..
if you could actually upload something for us to have a look at, we might be able to help you..

regards,
wiztronix

thank you for your reply. I find my problem. I find one port of my ADC0809 is failed, maybe the port is interconnect to the other port internally. So I get the strange output.

I change the other port, so my code can work OK now. thank you very much.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.