Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Expedition EE 7.9 PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

elekvn

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
I am studying expedition PCB. I have used Allegro and Altium in many years before.
The version expedition that I am working is Flow Id: EE 7.9, Full Flow Name: Expedition Enterprise Flow. I hear that Mentor will use expedition to compete with allegro of Cadence. I want to know how is powerful. Could you suggestion to me the document can go star and finish one design with expedition.
Thank you for help
Elek

Hi,

First talk to a Mentor Graphics FAE and ask for comparison with Allegro. I am sure you will get loads of data. Then do the similar exercise with a Cadence FAE. Finally take a call on which is the best. I have used both and I have my own likes and dislikes in both.. :)

It boils down to how easy and intuative you find the software to use, and the support you get.
Try them and make your own judgement based on YOUR view of using them, that is the only way...
Dont believe the hype and dont listen to other poeoples views (even mine ;-) because we are all biased in our poinions and at the end of the day its you who will use the software day in day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back