Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wiring a remote control unit PC-SC4B

Status
Not open for further replies.

machinecode

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi :-D i sent off for a remote control unit for opening garage doors , windows etc. When i received it in the post it had no instructions, so i went to the supplier web site and everything was in Chinese. I translated what was on screen but still no use for actually wiring it up. Please help. i have attached a pdf but not sure i uploaded it correctly.:roll: let me know if this is the case. thanks in adavance :-?

Attachments

• PC-SC4B.pdf
    494.2 KB · Views: 99

You have there 4 pairs of relay, each use 3 pins:
-COM = the common terminal
-NC = Normally-closed contacts disconnect the circuit when the relay is activated
-NO = Normally-open contacts connect the circuit when the relay is activated
For each pair you may use the COM terminal combined with only one of NC / NO contacts, as required selected application.

To power up the system use a normal 12V dc power supply, pay attention to the correct polarity.
At the moment I don’t have access to supplementary info how the remote buttons operate and control additional features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back