Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need urgent help for semester project with LM335+Pic 18f452+serial port, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

naqi

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone i am new here and i need verrry urgent help with my semester project
I am thinking of interfacing a PIC18f452 with the serial port of the pc(using Matlab) and reading and subsequently plotting temperature output of LM335 at different time instants
First tell me is this a practical thing to do or have i just wasted my time researching on it
I need help with programming the pic, and how do i plot the temperature also how do i calibrate the LM335.
Any help regarding the physical circuit design and involved probles will be highly appreciated. Looking forward to some helpful and practical replies
Regards:-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back