Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB etching stamping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

meera83

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
may i know where can i buy/get PCB etching stamping..

i not sure with its' name..
i just know how it is used..

for a copper board which is used to design PCB,
at the place which would like to remain the copper for solder the E&E component, i can place the stamping on the copper board..

after placing all the place that want to remain the copper, the copper will be sent to machine that will wash out the other part copper that i don't need to use it..

after that, the copper board will be seen as a PCB board that we can place our component and solder it..

got people show me this stamping, but the company already didn't sell it, so i have no idea where i can get this stamping..

Your question is not clear

Usually for prototyping and under GHz region is used the FR4 board.

Mandi

i have no choice to use other method..

this task is given by my supervisor, he just ask me to get the stamping price through internet..

Your sort of describing PCB Etching, where you print what you want on the board and then etch the rest away with Ferric chloride?

or perhaps you are after a milling/routing machine for prototypes, these are available for a fee £k and will create you prototype boards by cutting the unwanted copper away?

Instead, if you are searching low cost etching companies, here some addresses:

hXXp://www.pcbproject.it/

hXXp://www.pcb-proto.com/

hXXp://www.top-tec-pcb.com/eng/index_.html

Hope it helps.

Mandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back