Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about ASIC verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocal

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,
I think I am a fresh verification engineer with poor skills. :(
I want to know your comments about the book Writing Testbenches Using SystemVerilog by Janick Bergeron.
Can anybody tell me where to get this Ebook? Thanks in advance.
Another question of mine, to me, the EDA Books upload/download forum is unavailable. Why? How can I see this useful forum?

rocal said:
Hello guys,
I want to know your comments about the book Writing Testbenches Using SystemVerilog by Janick Bergeron.

I've seen this book but not read it in full, but I did read the earlier version of it. A good, well written book. However it kind of lacks complete examples - some thing that I always wanted and that's the reason in all my 3 books (that I coauthored) we give tons of examples and also downloadable from our weblink.

If you are in Bangalore, then the following information may be of use to you. My company is delivering a 1-day, focused training on Verification to get fresh verification engineers to get a jump start. Not this is NOT one of those Rs. 75K, 6 months, diploma courses, rather a corporate styles, on hands 1-day training that will teach you how to go about this verification. Here are certain things we cover:

* CRV - Constrained Random Verification
* CDV - Coverage Driven verification
* ABV - Assertion Based Verification

HTH
Ajeetha, CVC
www.noveldv.com

rocal

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
rocal said:
Hello guys,
Can anybody tell me where to get this Ebook? Thanks in advance.
Another question of mine, to me, the EDA Books upload/download forum is unavailable. Why? How can I see this useful forum?

I can share the book with u if you give me your email with attached ability more than 12Mb.

u can check out for the ebook"Verification with e language by Samir Palnitkar" available in this forum itslf..

I attached here.

rocal

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hello ,
IS this the latest book
:" Writing Testbenches Using SystemVerilog by Janick Bergeron." or the previouis edition

thanks

writing_testbenches_2rd.rar?? R U sure?
I wonder it is for the systemverilog.

the second edition of writing testbenches is not on systemverilog

Please someone see to upload writing_testbenches_2rd.rar it to rapidshare or any other file sharing so that i can download as i hav less points to download it

this is some material i am having on asic

you read more : ASIC and FPGA Verification

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/3289125/ASIC.and.FPGA.Verification.A.Guide.to.Component.Modeling.Morgan.Kaufmann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back