Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

100 V adjustable power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutta

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody, i wanna do 0 to 100V adjustable power supply but i didnt found any circuit schemas

Try the following circuit ..
You can add 3 x 33V zener diodes (connected in series) in parallel with the potentiometer and, depending on the unregulated voltage, a resistor between (+) unregulated voltage and 500kΩ potentiometer//99V zener diode(s) ..
If you do it, you will have ≈99V voltage reference and the output voltage will be adjustable between 0 and 99V ..

Regards,
IanP

There are several question abour ur need: 1)regulation on voltage? 2) out put watt? 3) linear or switching P.S.? 4) average current and peak curren? 5)........ n) what is ur application?

thank you for interested but i wanna source current 3 A 0 to 100 V

In this case connect several MOSFETS in parallel, use reasonable size heatsink for them and change R2 to 0.22Ω ..
( Iout ≈ 0.65V/R2 )

Regards,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back