Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Open loop gain/phase or stability of multi-feedback circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y.C Park

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI Expert!!!

I gotta some question about multi-feedback circuits stability.
Generally, single feed-back circuits are relatively easy to estimate and simulate
stability.
But it's very confusing to me that multi-feed back circuits stability such as attached
biquad filter circuits.

Normally, In transient analysis you can give the impulse function at any node,and confirm the any node oscillation or not.
but I think above method is very tedious and I don't know which part is wrong if the circuits are oscillation.

Plesae help me !!!

Thanks

interesting problem, who can give us some clue, thanks!

Re: Open loop gain/phase or stability of multi-feedback circ

You may check the loop gain, and find the phase margin and gain margin!

To simulate the gain and phase reponse of open loop,the attachment picture is editted again. Pls refer to this method!

draw the small signal equalize circuit ,then use KCL and KVL to get vo/vi .but I think it is difficult to hand caculate.may be use matlab is good method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back