Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get out a CD stuck in a card CD player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devojka

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
CD stuck in the CD Player in my Dodge Caravan vehicle. How to get it out?
Thank you all.

cd stuck in dodge caravan player

I'm not familiar with that particular model, but many CD players have a "forced eject hole" in the front panel. Turn off the power and wait for the disk to stop spinning. Then insert a stiff rod such as a large paper clip into the hole, and push in to manually eject the disk.

cd stuck in cd player dodge caravan

echo47, I was looking and couldn't find any hole, I guess there is no hole in this model or I was looking in the wrong place.

Thank you very much, at least we tried.

2005 caravan cd stuck

but how to open it? pls could you guide me a bit about it, thanks

cd stuck in dodge caravan

do u have user manual???if not get it frm their site.....
generally it comes with a hole.......try to find the hole.....use a pin and play...cd will come out

Re: CD stuck

The FORCED EJECT HOLE is only in the CD drive with PC. In the car CD drive there is no facility of FORCED EJECT. You have to open the CD drive mechanically and take out the CD and look into why it was stuck. The only way.

CD stuck

easiest way... get ur car to mechanic... or car accessories shop to ask them to fix for u..

more convenient..

sp

Guys, thank you for trying to help me. I thought maybe there is a hole but because i am a girl i couldn't locate it. I guess i am stuck with tis problem unless I want to spend some money. Yay I thought there is some easier way.

Thank you all.

Hey thats not true, even if you are a girl, you can do it, mey be try to photo your car CD player and post it here, I;ll help. (you know my girlfriend is a girl, and she have some tech skills as I do)

devojka said:
Guys, thank you for trying to help me. I thought maybe there is a hole but because i am a girl i couldn't locate it. I guess i am stuck with tis problem unless I want to spend some money. Yay I thought there is some easier way.

Thank you all.

it's 2006 now... so forget about the concept tht girl's always weak and guy is always tough... (perhaps the reason i can't get a pretty girlfren...)

currently i am seeing many female are as competent as male in VLSI field...

the_risk_master said:
Hey thats not true, even if you are a girl, you can do it, mey be try to photo your car CD player and post it here, I;ll help. (you know my girlfriend is a girl, and she have some tech skills as I do)

lovely guy...

anyway, asking the mechanic to do it for u wont cost much.. just might b inconvenient u hav to drive there...

regards
sp

You are right that girls can and should be able to do it, but I have to admit something; I am an Electrical Engineering student and still can't do it! Sorry i'm embarassed..and althought i'm pennyless i will still go to a mechanic as soon as i found money. The even worse fact is that i have no boyfriend to do this for me or even pay for it to be done...hehehe.

CD stuck

if your device is detachable you may detach it and then i think you may be able to open its cover by dismantle its screws then you will be able to reach the CD & it's the time to you to find a way to eject it manualy but gently & if you can't then try to find a technician , good luck ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back