Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI job market in Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
valeo it job vacancy egypt

to Ahmed Samieh:

WoW...That's great...which one will you go to then???
and what about Valeo...didn't you give in your CV or have any interviews there...they need junior and experienced also :)

good luck....

to midooo2002:

your CV is really good...you just need to make some modifications and it'll be better inshaAllah...as for the jobs, why don't you try with the vacancies of the consulting team in Mentor, you have relevant backgrounds for that...and there are other teams also...try with them please....and there was also a vacancy in a company in the smart village called innovance...but they needed mostly designers...there's also the arab organization for industry...try to know what vacancies they have there...there's valeo or newport media if you wanna go to embedded systems more...sysdsoft, but they need designers also and mostly verilog...i heard there's a support center for xilinx in cairo...not sure...

well...these are the ones i know...try to join the yahoogroup: vlsi_egypt ( i bet you're already a member there)...to know more about vacancies and to get to know the people working in that field....

good luck...

Ramadan Kareem,
Salma

mentor graphics egypt average salary

SA Salma
I'm also a fresh graduate, my graduation project was Charge Pump PLL Frequency Synthesizer, and I got Excellent in it and I want to work in IC design, but unfortunately my accumulative grade is good, I think this is a big problem in the career I want, plz help me to find a solution for this problem, however I really have a big knowledge in analog design, layout and more about this field.
I'm waiting for your replay.
Regards
Hazem

embedded engineer egypt

you can see the vacancies in SWS or Silicon Vision...these are the ones I know that are working mainly in Analog design :) See also the available vacancies in mentor graphics...and sysdsoft...they might interest you....register in vlsi_egypt group to learn more about vacancies in the vlsi field in general!

ah by the way, there's scenario...send a mail to ahmad abdulghany, he might help you out regarding work there...they always want analog and mixed designers...

if you are interested in embedded systems then there's valeo and NPM...and also innovance in the smart village for digital design..!

i hope i helped in some way :D
good luck,
Salma

gross to net salary in egypt

salma ali bakr said:
you can see the vacancies in SWS or Silicon Vision...these are the ones I know that are working mainly in Analog design :) See also the available vacancies in mentor graphics...and sysdsoft...they might interest you....register in vlsi_egypt group to learn more about vacancies in the vlsi field in general!

ah by the way, there's scenario...send a mail to ahmad abdulghany, he might help you out regarding work there...they always want analog and mixed designers...

if you are interested in embedded systems then there's valeo and NPM...and also innovance in the smart village for digital design..!

i hope i helped in some way :D
good luck,
Salma

SA Salma
Firstly thanx for your replay,but I think you didn't see my problem it's about my grade these companies will not make interview with me because of my grade, this is I want to say.
Thanx again
Salam

vlsi-egypt yahoo

Well, I read your post well and I know about the "grade" problem...but you know what, it isn't that big of a problem...did you try to submit your CV and have an interview...or you didn't even do that...??? if you try then you "don't" receive any response then we can think about a solution...but don't be pessimistic...???!!! try first please and good luck...and the "grade" now isn't that critical you know...if you're good, you're good :D

Cheers,
Salma

ps: it's reply not replay ;)

vlsi egypt

Thank you Salma for your reply :) , but concerning your point of view I'm really send my C.V to these companies but no one contact to me but I don't know the reason is my grade or my military status because it will be determined in Jan., but why you said that "the "grade" now isn't that critical you know", I think the grade is an important issue for this companies.
I'm not sad man but I really face this problem and really I want to work in this career and as you know the number of this type of the companies is too little in Egypt.
Thank you for your help
Salam
Hazem

vlsi egypt yahoo

Hazem

The main reason is your military status which is still 'undetermined'..No one will risk making an interview with someone who can be gone for a year or more in the army...I suggest you take some sort of part time job for now, or just read books and increase your knowledge in the fields that interest you...or take some courses...till you see how it turns out with the army...but till then there's nothing to be done regarding having interviews!

Regards,
Salma

vlsi-egypt group

Thanx Salma for your friendly feeling.

vlsi back end sweden

hazemafify said:
Thanx Salma for your friendly felling.

It's feeling not felling :p
I'm sorry I correct you sometimes, but it's for your own good :D

vacancies at smart village egypt companies

Thanx again but this mistake from typing on the keyboard not English mistake.
BTW, thanx.
Salam

vacancy in smart village

This mail was sent by a friend to vlsi_egypt group:

Career opportunities are available at the Software Engineering Competence Center – SECC / Information Technology Industry Development Agency – ITIDA in the Smart Village.

Position: R&D Engineers in Embedded Software Systems

Qualifications:

1. Recent Egyptian graduate with B.Sc. in Computer or Communications Engineering

2.Good knowledge of Computer Architecture

3.Excellent Knowledge of C/C++ programming

4.FPGA & HDL knowledge is an asset

5.Real-Time OS knowledge is an asset

Send a soft copy of your CV with a recent photo to secc-mvp@mcit.gov.eg before October 7.

www.secc.org.eg

sws company egypt

Hi,
Focus on the new Arab "silicon valey" DSO in Imarat.

sws company+egypt

hazemafify said:
the number of this type of the companies is too little in Egypt.
Thank you for your help
Salam
Hazem

The VLSI market in Egypt expand very fast , and each year one or two more company open, OK the number of companies is little but each company contain many teams and each team contain many Engs.

newportmedia embedded job

Fady Atef said:
hazemafify said:
the number of this type of the companies is too little in Egypt.
Thank you for your help
Salam
Hazem

The VLSI market in Egypt expand very fast , and each year one or two more company open, OK the number of companies is little but each company contain many teams and each team contain many Engs.

O.K can you tell me how many number of these companies in Egypt? and how many number of engineers thay want?
any way thank you for your reply.
Salam

Added after 2 minutes:

master_picengineer said:
Hi,
Focus on the new Arab "silicon valey" DSO in Imarat.

SA,
what do you mean by this phrase?

embedded system egypt

I'm not replying instead of anyone but he's right ya Hazem..there's a constant increase in the number of companies in Egypt nowadays...and this is great...even if it doesn't take a big number of engineers!

About DSO, that's Dubai Silicon Oasis...it's in Emirates...its idea is like Silicon Valley which is in the States...

by the way...if anyone is interested...this was posted on vlsi_egypt :D

Urgently needed an engineer who knows how to program AT98C51 in
assembly to support a set of existing projects.

The job is a free lancer job in a small Egyptian entity

Kindly if you are interested call the following contact

Eng.Mohammed Farid
02 5276381
02 5281416

iti embedded interviews egypt

hazemafify said:
O.K can you tell me how many number of these companies in Egypt? and how many number of engineers thay want?
any way thank you for your reply.
Salam

Added after 2 minutes:

The no. of these company now in egypt about 6 big company , this year each one of these companies take around 5-6 fresh engs, and i think they need more

valeo egypt recruitment

Salamu Alaykom,

I am very glad I reached this topic, I am a fresh graduate, I am waiting for an offer from Mentor Graphics in a software developer vacancy, I was wondering what should be the acceptable salary range??

Thanks in advance.

mentor graphics+recruitment egypt

I guess that's gross not net safwat!

vlsi egypt+group

as far as i know it is net

Status
Not open for further replies.